JOIN US FOR A COMPLIMENTARY INFORMATION SESSION
Alzheimer’s Disease: The Latest Advances in Treatment, Care and Research
Get the latest news on the science, care, and treatment of dementia presented during the most recent Alzheimer’s Association International Conference!
Topics to be covered include:
- Forgetfulness: what’s normal and what’s not
- What to do when you suspect a memory problem
- Treatments currently available to slow Alzheimer’s and related dementias
- Update on the latest research underway to find new treatments to prevent Alzheimer’s
- Resources available for those caring for someone with Alzheimer’s or dementia
- What you can do now to reduce your risk of Alzheimer’s
Please Choose One of The Following Sessions:
Wednesday, May 8th
5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
Dinner will be served
Thursday, May 9th
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm
Lunch will be served
Keystone Place at Buzzards Bay
218 Main Street
Buzzards Bay, MA 02532
Join us for our special presentation and learn firsthand about Keystone Place at Buzzards Bay’s new, innovative, evidence-based memory care program.
Seating is limited, RSVP for yourself and a guest TODAY!
Phone: (774) 302-4539
Or use the form below: