Live Independently Along the Canal,
with Assistance At the Shore and Securely By the Bay
- Emotional: humor, celebrations, music and the friendships that are developed.
- Environmental: Pathway to public walking trail, The Canal Crossways, provides quick access to the Cape Cod Canal for walking and interesting observation of marine traffic!
- Intellectual: lectures, brain fitness, cultural events, book clubs.
- Physical: Fitness programs, nutrition, rest and self-care.
- Vocational: Hobbies, involvement with charities, volunteering.
- Social: conversation over meals, happy hour, lunch and dinner outings.
- Spiritual: Faith-based programs, yoga, tai chi, church services.
Located along the Canal, Keystone Place at Buzzards Bay is the area’s newest rental independent living, assisted living and memory care community. With some of the area’s largest apartments, and an ultra-inclusive monthly service package, Keystone Place is a life fulfilling retirement community unlike any other. Distinct assisted living and memory care programs provide personal care services according to each individual’s needs. Discover Keystone Place, the best option for meeting the care and support needs of seniors on Cape Cod.
Life Enrichment Director
Director of Community Relations
Director of Operations
Health and Wellness Director
Director of Dining Services
Director of Facilities
Amenities + Floor Plans
Leave your name and email below along with what you are looking for and we will get back to you.
Or you can call us at 774-302-4539.
Inquirer consents that Keystone Place at Buzzards Bay may communicate via phone, postal mail, email and/or fax. Communications may include information regarding Keystone Place at Buzzards Bay residences and services, billing-related notices, notices required by law and Keystone Place at Buzzards Bay news. If Inquirer wishes to opt out of solicitation communications, Keystone Place at Buzzards Bay will comply with all applicable law. Keystone Place at Buzzards Bay does not sell or provide to any third party any Inquirer information.